Good morning and happy Thursday! Today’s learning activity was learning about cantaloupe; and Paul had so much fun =D
Fine Motor Development:
- Paul picked up seeds with his fingers.
- He scooped out the innards with a scooper.
- He felt the hard, small seeds.
- He felt the sticky and stringy innards.
- He felt the cold and moist fruit.
- During the activity, we used the following words: sticky, innards, seeds, hard, small, stringy, moist, cold, orange, etc.
- He scooped the innards into a garbage so we could cut the fruit.
Here are some pictures:
Thank you for reading, I hope you have a happy Thursday! =D